June 15, 2009

Mustaches!

Apparently there's some craze erupting over mustaches. Not growing mustaches, wearing them. Lately there have been successful online shops opening that sell items like necklaces with mustaches on them, to disguise yourself at any moment! I don't really get it, but obviously a lot of people do.
Poor Yoshi.


I came across a few t-shirts while browsing some shops that looked really cool and retro. They happened to be from a clothing line featuring, in this case, subtle mustaches in a seemingly unrelated portrait. The first of the two I ended up purchasing was a Mario tee titled 'Game Over'. It gave a glimpse of what the classic Mario characters would look like if they weren't diagnosed with the disease of never growing old.

The second was a Lego inspired tee called 'Identity Crisis'. It shows a little Lego man fitting different heads on to his body, trying to figure out who he is; ultimately deciding on the mustache head. These shirts are very well done and I wear them all the time. If you're into the mustache trend, or looking for sweet shirts, head over to Fuzzy Ink!
Finding yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say?