June 3, 2009
Up!
I finally went to the movies this weekend; the last time I saw a movie in the theater was probably Baby Mama or Wall-e last year. Pixar's movies always deliver. Wall-e was a wonderful movie and my favorite Pixar movie so far. Going in to this movie I didn't understand what the plot was supposed to be. They should have made it a little more clear in the previews, but I had faith it would work out. The movie started out by showing a lot of history to give the main character some depth and it was pretty intense. It was surprising how serious they made the plot right from the start. The story quickly developed and the adventure continued with typical but satisfying mishaps, heart tugging, cute creatures, and laughs during the grand adventure. I don't want to give anything away, just some background and a recommendation to get out and see this movie. Go with a date, take the family; it's perfect for any age. I didn't see the 3D version but I'm sure it's even more fun! I hope you get a chance to go out and relax for an hour and see a good movie :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The 3D version was amazing as well.. what a heart wrenching movie :) (love your jewlery btw)
ReplyDelete